Monday, February 2, 2009

30th Jan 2009 {I'm leavin }

Okay, it's 1pm
and it's time for me to wake up..

On 30th Jan 2009 , Friday, (the day i m flying to Mel)

Mum: Anne ar, wake up lo !!!

*********************

Mum: Oi!! wake up lo.. u said u wanna wake up early ??? haiyo..

**********************

Mum: Suanne!!!

Anne: oh.. en.. ah... OKAY !!!!

I got up.. and still bluring ..

I woke up, and wasn't in a good mood because I had my period yesterday. so fucked up..
I got my teeth brushed, face washed, hair tied up, and I started packing up my backpack for tonight.. While i was packing up, what i hated most is my mum n sister were there beside me watching me packing. Haiz.. It's not that they're wrong, {lolxx} it's just that I don't like it! Get lost! Then suddenly, I was so angry, and my sister got on my nerves, and I yelled and scolded her by no reason at all.. She cried..

Hmm.. they both went out of my room, and I shut the doors..was still angry that time.. I then msg dear and took my bath and everything was fine later on.. Got changed , got ready till 5.30pm and we're leaving soon.. to the airport..




On our way , I was sms-ing with dear and my friends..

I insisted him not to come to the airport cuz i don 't want "to act like a thief ".. hmm i jst don like it.. BUT... there is an exception.. just for you my dear ..


Reached, checked in , and p/s the check in crew was so rude!! anyway, then went to MCdonalds since it was still early.. hmm.. ate Mcchicken and curly fries.. drank Hot Milo.. then suddenly..
Dear called.. and asked me where am I? I said I am in Mcdonalds eating.. then he said, Do you believe that if u come out u'll see me outside mcd? hehe then i looked out and din see him.. then i said, Har? what? Really? No la.. hehe u ......... {walking out} {looking around} and OMG!!!! Justin Dear!!!! hehe was so happy and quickly hug dear.. was laughing and laughing and laughing.. ^^ aww .. what a surprise...


Dear, Thank you for coming...
Because of you, I smiled...

No comments: