Thursday, February 19, 2009

I found a way

A way
I've found


2 express
@ school
during my frees
i'm available
2
access
2
the
internet

I'm confused

I'm lonely???

I don't know how...


What I'm doing everyday is pretty much the same


Alarm rings @ 6.45am
Wake up @ 7.03am
Bath, Dress up till 7.30am
Wake him up @ 7.30am-7.40am
Cereal Breakfast @ 7.40am-7.50am
Wake his Dad up @ 7.50am
Hop in the car @ 8am
On our way to school....
Reach Brandon Park @ 8.17am
Walk to school...
Reach school @ 8.35am
Go to my locker, put down bags
Walk to the basketball court
Wait till the bell rings @ 8.48am
*****Ring*****Ring******
Go to locker, get books, to Homegroup
Class starts @ 9am
Recess @ 10.36am
Lunch @ 12.36am
@ 3.04pm End of the day of school


Locker, get my bag, to basketball court, wait for him...

Walks to the bus station @ 3.30pm

Reach home @ 4.20pm

If i'm tired i'll sleep
If i'm not tired i'll listen to music

We always argue....
We don't have the same point of view...
We are different in many ways...

But why are we still together???
I don't know why...


Just let it be...

We'll see how it goes...

No comments: